Part 8 is the angle adjustment plate that enables you to adjust your m-station to 12 different angles.
Do I need Part 7 or Part 8?
It is important to distinguish between the two angle adjustment plates, Part 7 and Part 8. You can determine which one you need by looking at the graphics.
- Part 7 reads Play. Track. Improve. If you need Part 7 click here.
- Part 8 shows the Munin Sports logo.
Choose your Part 8 Angle Adjustment Plate
Check which m-station you have before you select the Part 8 angle adjustment plate needed for your specific m-station model in the drop-down menu below.
- Part T8 – m-station Talent (£35)
- Part C8 – m-station Club (£45)
- Part A8 – m-station Academy (£55)
How to assemble Part 8?
Part 8 comes with four long screws ready for assembly. The angle adjustment plate is mounted on the Part 4 front frame bar. View the video manual or check chapter 2 in the assembly manual.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.